- RM7,000.0 - RM7,500.0 Per Month
- Provide timely support to customers through chat and phone.
- Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally.
- Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support.
- Maintains and improves quality of service by giving recommendations.
- Keeps job knowledge up to date by attending upskill training to improve skills.
- Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client.
- Adhere to the policies set by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree qualification in any field.
- Language (s) Required: Japanese (N1 or N2) ONLY
- Malaysian who has high proficiency in Japanese (JLPT- N1/N2) (Speaking, Reading & Writing) is welcome to apply
- Excellent in terms of coordination skills, written correspondence, MS office/ Outlook etc.
- Applicants must have good soft skills.
- Pleasant and approachable personality.
- Willing to work with 24 hours rotational shift (5 rotational workdays per week including weekend and public holiday. 2 days off)
- Preferably someone who has working experiences in JAPAN
- Have no issue to start immediately
- Have no issue to work based at KL Sentral
- Salary package: Up to RM7,500 Basic (subject to experience)
- MNC Working Environment
- Strategic work location: KL Sentral (KL main transportation hub)
- Paid Training
- Annual Leave
Tarikh Tutup: 22 Jun 2020