- RM1,800.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Provide nutritional consultation and deliver excellent product advice to our customers.
- Track and review the sales objective of Health Division as necessary in order to achieve the division’s sales target.
- Maintain housekeeping standard of health items which includes promotional display and price tags.
- To conduct overall healthcare department stock maintenance, ordering, receiving and stock level.
- To upkeep cleanliness, tidiness of stocks and shelves
- Provide health tests to customers on related promotional activities.
- Handle customers’ inquiries and provide customer service.
- Prefer candidates with Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Science or equivalent.
- Experience in health / retail pharmacy industry and possess basic nutrition knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality with strong drive and excellent in communication skills.
- A passion for promoting health and wellbeing.
- Able to work on retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays).
- Full-Time positions available.
- Training provided
- Attractive Sales Incentives
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Feb 2020