- RM1,800.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Assist in preparation service and testing & commissioning report
- Assist engineers to perform testing and assist in issue trouble shooting
- Perform preventive maintenance of all equipment effectively.
- Able to check and validate to perform instrumentation and scale for calibration.
- Document all checklist and procedures as part of the regulation compliances.
- Responsible for day-to-day installation / repair work, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Ensure Technician working space is always clean neat, tidy & safe.
- Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualifications in any relevant fields.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- With minimum experience of 5 years working
- Have basic knowledge on the control system
- Have basic knowledge on mechatronic engineering
- Able to work anywhere in Malaysia including Sabah & Sarawak
- Able to work at odd hours and public holiday
- No health problem to work and sail on boats.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Posses valid Malaysian Class D driving license, willing to work shift hours, and willing to work in an arduous environment.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Feb 2020