- RM1,300.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
- Advertising and marketing professionals develop and coordinate advertising strategies and campaigns, determine the market for new goods and services, and identify and develop market opportunities for new and existing goods and services.
- Tasks include -
- Planning, developing and organizing advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives;
- Advising managers and clients on strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services;
- Collecting and analyzing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences;
- Supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programmes;
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem-solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skills to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution software.
- Training Provided
- Can Travel
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Feb 2020