- RM1,600.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Proactively attends to all walk-in, service enquiries, payments and complaints. Need to be handled accurately, efficiently and aligned with company's processes, expectations, standard operating procedure and KPIs.
- Responsible in handling customer information, monetary transactions and company assets (equipment, accessories, testing tools, cash floats, daily collections).
- Ensuring proper control, reconciliation, accurate documentation and timely updates in systems so that there is no lost, fraud or abuse.
- Responsible for keeping abreast with company's products, services, systems, processes and technology content / displays.
- Involved and participates in ensuring the service center is a reflection and representation of the company's brand and organization at all times.
- Ensure proper conduct, discipline and representation of the company's brand, value and organization at all times.
- Minimum SPM qualification with at least 2-3 years sales and / or service experience.
- Diploma / Degree holders with 1 year experience in a customer service environment.
- Good communication skills and language proficiency in English and Bahasa. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess positive attitude, customer-first mindset, well-groomed, people-oriented, enjoy working in a challenging environment, resourceful and good working ethics.
- Must be able to work shifts, during public holidays.
- Able to work on a rotation basis.
- Well verse of Apple products.
- Staff purchase
- Medical Outpatient
- Product training (Apple)
- 5 working days
- Fun environment
- Quarter meal
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Feb 2020