- RM1,600.0 - RM1,700.0 Per Month
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating, researching and analyzing sales opportunity.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with corporate clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Account Servicing & Key Account Management
- Achieve the set KPI in meeting business objectives
- Coordinate and attend roadshows and networking events
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration
- 2 - 3 years experience in the corporate sales arena with direct responsibility over corporate deals with major accounts
- IT savvy with sound working knowledge of Apple computers
- Strong project management skills
- With proven track records in corporate sales
- Confident, self-driven and result-oriented
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Medical Claim
- Bonus, Increment
- Staff Rewards
- Annual Dinner
Tarikh Tutup: 08 Nov 2019