- RM2,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Focus on delivering on key results like customer satisfaction, first-time resolution, efficiency and quality metrics.
- Provide outstanding customer service to users over phone, e-mail, and/or live chat regarding product selection, services and issues.
- Pro-actively develop innovative ideas to drive the process, product and support improvements towards the client.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM qualifications.
- Customer service working experience will be added advantage.
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Ability to speak in Cantonese, Mandarin and read traditional words will be an added advantage to support Taiwan Market.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Mandarin and English is advantage
- Team Player but also able to work independently.
- 30 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Training will be provided
- Permanent role
- EPF, SOCSO
- Annual leave - 14 days
- Medical & Hospitalization Leave
- Medical Coverage/ Reimbursement
- International working environment
- Employee referral program
- Rest/play area
Tarikh Tutup: 08 Nov 2019