- RM2,300.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Handle customer’s phone calls, live chats, web form and emails regarding online merchandise, account management and service orders in a professional manner.
- Document all customer’s queries, issues and inputs in ticketing system.
- Track and trace parcels upon customer’s requests.
- Ensures prompt and proper resolution of customer queries by providing additional information or receive assistance from internal operation team and solve it from our end.
- Assist on exchange and refund process requested by customer.
- Adhere to company’s process, guidelines and procedure.
- Responsible in following up unresolved issues and resolve it within stipulated times.
- Liaise with outlets and warehouse for order management.
- Able to work on ad-hoc tasks if required.
- Ensure all performance meet SLA and KPI.
- Providing weekly report to manager.
- Contribute ideas in constantly improving our services and identify areas of improvement.
- At least 1 year of working experience in E-commerce/Call Centre/Customer Service required.
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written).
- Energetic and passionate about online marketing and social media, internet savvy, and digital devices literate is a must.
- Positive driven and independent attitude.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving, multi-tasking skills required.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Health care benefits.
- Annual salary increment.
Tarikh Tutup: 11 Aug 2019