- RM1,500.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Install, configure and maintain desktop, server & network equipment.
- IT hardware repair and support for laptop, workstation, and printer.
- Basic knowledge of IT applications, troubleshooting, hardware support and report generations.
- Provide support for software and hardware upgrading that includes installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of application system problems.
- Assist in maintenance and upgrades for system software and hardware (desktop and server).
- Assist in recovery action plans in the event of system failure.
- Answering queries concerning usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Work with other IT team members regarding upgrades.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the system.
- Provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma and/or Certificate in IT and/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Language: English, Mandarin is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year relevant of working experience.
- Fresh graduated are encouraged to apply.
- Basic knowledge of IT troubleshooting on hardware and software.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Applicants must be willing to work travel in Klang Valley area.
- Travelling to all states in Malaysia (with allowance)
- Full-time positions available.
- Passion in IT, believe in exceptional customer service, find satisfaction in developing creative solutions, and bring in solid technical experience.
- Travelling allowance (out of Klang Valley)
- Accommodation and Meal Allowance (out of Klang Valley)
- Training provided
- Yearly bonus and increment
- Frequent company gathering
- Other allowances
Tarikh Tutup: 11 Aug 2019