- RM3,000.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Providing friendly and personal support to the Client community via various support channels.
- Being the first point of contact to handle and resolve user issues, such as trust and safety and violation of community guidelines reports.
- Being the voice of the Client team: understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions.
- Addressing support issues and identify top user issues; work with the team to proactively address them and find relevant solutions.
- Evaluating workflows and propose recommendations to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- Will be based in KL Sentral.
- High school degree required, College degree preferred.
- Experience in IT/BPO Industry is optional.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is optional.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Mandarin and English, read & write in traditional Chinese character.
- Proven demonstration of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Server knowledge and troubleshooting skills considered a plus.
- Ability to convey technical topics to a wide variety of callers with varying technical skills levels.
- Ability to work within tight time constraints and maintain call quality, provide excellent documentation and be processional and courteous.
- Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and changing work environment.
- Knowledgeable in technical troubleshooting skills.
- Training will be provided.
- Permanent role.
- Annual leave - 14 days.
- Medical & Hospitalization Leave.
- Medical Coverage/ Reimbursement.
- International working environment.
- Employee referral program.
- Rest/play area.
Tarikh Tutup: 09 Aug 2019