- RM2,300.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- To prepare invitation letters to Institutions in English and BM.
- To send out information to clients via fax and email.
- To update client database regularly.
- To follow up with clients on information/invitation sent out.
- Securing sales meeting with client.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Candidate must possess at least a minimum Diploma.
- At least 1-2 year(s) experience in sales.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is a plus point.
- Self-discipline and able to work under pressure.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Words & Excel.
- Self Driven & able to work under low supervision.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Basic salary.
- Attendance Allowance.
- Phone allowance.
- Dental Allowance.
- Annual Bonus.
- Salary Increment.
- 5 Working Days (8 am - 5 pm).
- Sick Leave.
- Annual Leave (12days).
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS (upon confirmation).
- Near Public Transport (LRT/Rapid Bus/MRT).
- Training Provided.
- Career Advancement Opportunity (Management Level / different department).
- Company event and recreational.
- Team Building & Outing.
- Company trip.
Tarikh Tutup: 09 Aug 2019