- RM3,000.0 - RM4,500.0 Per Month
- Prepare management reports regularly that are essential for Management information and decision making.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies for respective project
- Manages sales inquiries, sales leads, presentation and closure, including attending to potential customers and follow-ups on cases.
- Result oriented with proven sales record.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others, Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- Good public speaking presentation skills
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must be willing to travel within Malaysia
- Related industry experience preferred
- Full time position
- ** M &E experience is an added advantage **
- 5 Day Work Week
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Overseas Company Trip
- Free Parking
- Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance
Tarikh Tutup: 08 Aug 2019