- RM2,000.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Handling all inbound calls.
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- Able to work on Rotating Shift (between 7am to 1am), Weekends & Public Holidays.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be energetic, positive minded and good team player.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- at least SPM graduate who are interested to start their career in a call center are also encouraged to apply.
- Various allowances.
- Attractive incentives.
- Annual leave.
- Sick leave.
- Full training provided.
- Subsidized accommodation (if needed).
- Shuttle service provided based on specific location.
- Internal Job Posting: opportunity to apply to transfer within Aegis Malaysia or to other Aegis locations worldwide at the discreation on Management.
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc).
- Career Growth & Training Programs:
- Career Path: Executive > Senior Executive > Specialist > Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager.
- iSTAR - System for Appraisal & Rewards - The STAR training is to help Aegis employees to identify their weakness and to develop future leaders for the company.
- English Training - Aegis provides English training for Aegis employees who would like to improve their communication & business writing skills.
Tarikh Tutup: 07 Aug 2019