- RM1,000.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Chefs design menus, create dishes and oversee the planning, organization, preparation and cooking of meals in hotels, restaurants and other eating places, on board ships, on passenger trains and in private households.
- Tasks include –
- (a) planning and developing recipes and menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies;
- (b) monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation;
- (c) discussing food preparation issues with managers, dieticians, kitchen and waiting staff;
- (d) supervising and coordinating the activities of cooks and other workers engaged in food preparation;
- (e) inspecting supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformity with established standards;
- (f) determining how food should be presented, and creating decorative food displays;
- (g) instructing cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food;
- (h) participating in the recruitment of kitchen staff and monitoring their performance;
- (i) preparing, seasoning and cooking speciality foods and complex dishes;
- (j) explaining and enforcing hygiene and food safety regulations.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 31 Jul 2019