- RM1,600.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Nursing professionals provide treatment, support and care services for people who are in need of nursing care
- Tasks include -
- Coordinating the care of patients in consultation with other health professionals and members of health teams;
- Planning and providing personal care, treatments and therapies including administering medications, and monitoring responses to treatment or care plan;
- Monitoring pain and discomfort experienced by patients and alleviating pain using a variety of therapies, including the use of painkilling drugs;
- Planning and participating in health education programmes, health promotion and nurse education activities in clinical and community settings;
- Has the awareness of the need for discretion and keeping confidential matters
- We welcome all Staff Nurses (Fresh or experience)
- Candidate must prossess at least Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and have a valid APC.
- Have own transport.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, or Mandarin.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 28 Jul 2019