- RM1,800.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Ensuring goods are safely secured.
- Loading and unloading the vehicle.
- Taking the quickest route to your destination. (GPS will be provided by the company)
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks. As scheduled servicing at a particular service center.
- Clean trucks as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure trucks and equipment are safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Municipal Services Supervisor of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Make sure the correct quantities of goods loaded according to Delivery Order and customer.
- Helping up on warehouse work on no delivery day.
- Obtains customer signature or collects payment for goods delivered and delivery charges. (If there is any)
- Verify all items listed on the work order or goods are loaded and delivered.
- Allies closely to KFIM warehouse and logistic assistance.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/'O" Level in any field
- Must have Valid GDL License
- Required language (s): Bahasa Melayu
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Aggressive and committed to work.
- Positive working attitude and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicate to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to start immediately or within short notice.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Claim
- Annual Dinner
- We offer attractive remuneration basic salary to the right candidate
Tarikh Tutup: 12 Jul 2019