- RM4,000.0 - RM4,500.0 Per Month
- Responsible for the planning and directing of food preparation in a kitchen.
- Maintain and improve standard of product, introducing more variety of menus.
- Maintain and improve standard of service and operating standards, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Control departmental expenses including food costs and wages, in line with business levels.
- Implement and monitor all Health & Safety and hygiene practices and procedures.
- Implement and monitor departmental training and development plans via appraisal process.
- Supervising kitchen staff which includes staff scheduling.
- Related Culinary Diploma or equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant experience in culinary and kitchen management.
- Good understanding of all applicable Health and Safety legislation with experience working with strict Health and Hygiene regimes.
- Full understanding of food controls and experience in ordering and menu pricing.
- Ability to communicate orally with team members with leadership capability.
- Able to deliver quality ala carte and set menus.
Tarikh Tutup: 28 Jul 2019