- RM3,000.0 - RM6,000.0 Per Month
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen's daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Maintaining/raising the food's profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen's accounts and creating a work roster.
- Must have at least 3 years culinary experience
- Extensive Food and wine knowledge and creativity
- Leadership/ Supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of purchasing, ordering, receiving, food costing and inventory procedure.
- Bonus Payout
- Annual Increment
- Annual Leave
- CPF Contribution
- Staff Discounts
- Birthday Leave & Voucher
- Uniform provided
Tarikh Tutup: 21 Jul 2019