- RM3,000.0 - RM5,000.0 Per Month
- Chefs design menus, create dishes and oversee the planning, organization, preparation and cooking of meals in restaurants.
- Tasks include:
- Planning and developing recipes and menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies;
- Monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation;
- Discussing food preparation issues with managers, dieticians, kitchen and waiting staff;
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of cooks and other workers engaged in food preparation;
- Inspecting supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformity with established standards;
- Determining how food should be presented, and creating decorative food displays;
- Instructing cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food;
- Participating in the recruitment of kitchen staff and monitoring their performance;
- Preparing, seasoning and cooking speciality foods and complex dishes;
- Explaining and enforcing hygiene and food safety regulations.
- Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 06 Aug 2019