- RM5,000.0 - RM6,000.0 Per Month
- Provides operational support and programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency and compliance in support of the organization's financial, operational and strategic business objectives.
- Drives policies and procedures that monitor and support these business objectives.
- Provides business operations support , follows existing practices and processes
- Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Drive the business forecast & reporting process.
- Is the central point of contact for all Managers in KL for reporting and business analysis. This involves consolidation, verification and analysis of all regions' and sales groups' forecast. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities.
- Work with the APAC Business Operations community to rationalize and improvise on these processes support APAC level reporting where needed.
- Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business objectives.
- Manage approval processes KL HUB and validate all request before it's sent to APAC level for approval.
- Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- This includes reporting for Balance Scorecards, Compensation Plans & bonus processes; analysis of deal specific data (discount, size of deal, business terms, etc.) to help Senior Business Operations Management identify trends and best practices on a quarterly basis.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction/reporting processing.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals.
- Communicate client's Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures in consultation with APAC BDG Operations.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing operational support to Business managers
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role for various Operational Projects and Adhoc requirements.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Ability to collect, organizes, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- For this, relationship management & strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and cross-functional teams.
- 7-9 years of relevant work experience required. Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and good at communication is key.
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills is a mandatory requirement. Advanced Excel skills (Formula/Pivots etc) preferred.
- Able to work across lines of business and functions using an influence model.
- Use feedback to drive continued process improvement and change management, as well as further adoption of processes and tools.
- Ability to function effectively and flexibly in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proactive, self-starter, able to take initiatives for business operational improvements. Should be very approachable and easy to work with.
- Training will be provided
- Permanent role
- Annual leave - 14 days
- Medical & Hospitalization Leave
- Medical Coverage/ Reimbursement
- International working environment
- Employee referral program
- Rest/play area
Tarikh Tutup: 15 May 2019