- RM1,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Electronics engineering technicians perform technical tasks to aid in electronic research and in the design, manufacture, assembly, construction, operation, maintenance and repair of electronic equipment.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 14 Apr 2019