- RM1,100.0 - RM1,600.0 Per Month
- To perform laboratory test on samples received on daily basis.
- To prepare reports on scheduled basis.
- To manage flour retention samples and prepare flour sample when needed.
- To keep the lab clean and tidy.
- To maintain documentation, test workbooks and records.
- To key-in test results into computer, to analyse the results in order to monitor the test results trend and to generate reports.
- To fulfill lab departmental objective.
- To complete other duties as assigned.
- Minimum SPM with science background or with science subjects
- Preferably with experience in lab
- Preferably trained in basic GMP and HACCP
- Able to distinguish color for lab testing and no color vision deficiency
- Have driving license B2 or D
- Annual bonus and increment
- High employer EPF contribution
- Medical benefits
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Apr 2019