- RM1,300.0 - RM1,400.0 Per Month
- To do filling of various legal and non-legal documents.
- To handle all incoming calls, email enquiries and walk-in visitor promptly and professionally.
- To attend incoming letters, mails, documents and courier services.
- To attend general administrative duties.
- To administer and maintain the database of legal documents.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialised in law/legal services or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/”O” Level, Professional Certificate in Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Requires skill(s): MS Office, MS Word, Ms Excel
- Knowledge in office administration.
- Meticulous, organised and committed.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Annual Leave = 15 days
- Medical benefits
- Contractual Bonus = 2 months
Tarikh Tutup: 14 Mar 2019