- RM3,000.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Process sales invoices
- Lodge cash/cheques and manage online banking including online payments and transfers
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff and volunteer expense claims
- Sales Support
- Supplier Sourcing & Purchasing
- Add-Hoc campaign operations
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Able to work independently.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 14 Mar 2019