- RM1,800.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- To provide administrative support in training programs, events, workshops arrangement.
- To provide administrative support for company data entry and report generation.
- To track stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- To conduct follow up phone calls for events, programs, and workshops.
- To manage incoming phone calls and guest receptions.
- To support bookkeeping procedures.
- To submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Diploma or a Degree.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Versatile, meticulous, patience, and detail-oriented.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Mileage claim.
- Medical claim included.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law.
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Mar 2019