- RM2,800.0 - RM3,200.0 Per Month
- Pastoral, social and medical care to the School, and involved in the planning and administration of day to day life.
- Respond to emergency calls, assess student/patient condition and make critical care decisions quickly.
- Administer first aid/ medication as needed and oversee general health needs and provide other necessary asistance.
- Communicate and ensure smooth running of daily clinic within School and student dormitory.
- Maintaining constant high level of customer serevice to both studentns and public masses alike.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with students and staff.
- Ensuring and monitoring of unwell students/ making observations/communication with parents whenever necessary.
- Daily administrative duties including maintaining medical inventory list, ensuring and checking on the expiry dates of medications.
- Counsel and give advise to students on medical issues and illness/ injury.
- Attending and maintaining of infection control procedure.
- Bachelor's Degree/Professional holder in Nursing
- Avialable on call 24 hours, proactive and able to handle any clinical situations.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications and supported with a Verifications of Transcript of training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- International Experience in order to understand student concerns and needs.
- Required language : English and other Asian language would be an added advantage.
- Group Insurance Plan
- Outpatient Plan
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Mar 2019