- RM1,200.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Food service counter attendants serve customers at food counters and finish preparation of simple food items in restaurants, cafés, hotels, fast food outlets, cafeterias, hospitals and other settings.
- Tasks include –
- Serving food to customers at counters;
- Ascertaining the products desired by customers, assisting them in making choices and taking orders;
- Cleaning, peeling, slicing and trimming foodstuffs, using manual and electric appliances;
- Preparing simple food items and reheating prepared meals;
- Portioning and wrapping food or placing it directly on plates for service to patrons;
- Packaging takeaway food;
- Stocking refrigerators, salad and buffet bars and keeping records of the quantities of food used;
- Receiving payment for food items purchased.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Mar 2019