- RM500.0 - RM600.0 Per Month
- Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Some occupations classified here examine and analyse the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures.
- Tasks include –
- Advising on, planning and installing budgetary, accounts controlling and other accounting policies and systems;
- Preparing and certifying financial statements for presentation to management, shareholders and statutory or other bodies;
- Preparing tax returns, advising on taxation problems and contesting disputed claims before tax officials;
- Preparing or reporting on profit forecasts and budgets;
- Conducting financial investigations in such matters as suspected fraud, insolvency and bankruptcy;
- Auditing accounts and bookkeeping records;
- Conducting investigations and advising management on financial aspects of productivity, stockholdings, sales, new products, etc.;
- Devising and controlling systems to determine unit cost of products and services.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Mar 2019