- RM400.0 - RM500.0 Per Month
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- design a poster, banner or any requirement that the company wants.
- create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Allowance provided.
Tarikh Tutup: 13 Mar 2019