- RM3,000.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Retail and wholesale trade managers, plan, organize, coordinate and control the operations of establishments that sell goods on a retail or wholesale basis. They are responsible for the budgets, staffing and strategic and operational direction of shops, or of organizational units within shops that sell particular types of product.
- Tasks include –
- Determining product mix, stock levels and service standards;
- Formulating and implementing purchasing and marketing policies, and setting prices;
- Promoting and advertising the establishment’s goods and services;
- Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions;
- Undertaking budgeting for the establishment;
- Controlling selection, training and supervision of staff;
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 12 Mar 2019