- RM3,000.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Administrative and executive secretaries perform liaison, coordination and organizational tasks in support of managers and professionals and/or prepare correspondence, reports and records of proceedings and other specialized documentation.
- Tasks include –
- Drafting administrative correspondence and minutes;
- Obtaining, proposing and monitoring deadlines and follow-up dates;
- Screening requests for meetings, scheduling and organizing meetings and travel arrangements;
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets, monitoring of expenditures, drafting of contracts and purchasing or acquisition orders;
- Liaising with other staff about a range of matters relating to the organization’s operations;
- Writing and answering business or technical letters and other similar correspondence;
- Preparing verbatim reports of proceedings in legislative assemblies, courts of law or other places, using shorthand or specialized office equipment.
- Supervising the work of clerical support workers.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 12 Mar 2019