- RM2,500.0 - RM6,000.0 Per Month
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Provide customer expectation training program to production team
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- High rejection unit and replacement analysis
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Conduct final inspection
- Set QIS target every month and tracking the implementation
- Conduct pre-production sample meeting
- Prepare testing and preventive action report
- Review customer complaint and feedback
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diplomas, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power point).
- Full-Time position available.
- Annual Leave
Tarikh Tutup: 11 Mar 2019