- Hotel managers plan, organize and direct the operations of hotels, motels and similar establishments to provide guest accommodation and other services.
- Tasks include –
- Directing and overseeing reservation, reception, room service and housekeeping activities;
- Supervising security arrangements and garden and property maintenance;
- Planning and supervising bar, restaurant, function and conference activities;
- Observing liquor, gaming and other laws and regulations;
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction;
- Overseeing accounting and purchasing activities;
- Undertaking budgeting for the establishment;
- Controlling selection, training and supervision of staff;
- Ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations;
- Providing guests with local tourism information, and arranging tours and transportation.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Tarikh Tutup: 10 Nov 2019