- RM3,000.0 - RM4,000.0 Per Month
- We are keen to engage an energetic, go getter with a good positive attitude to assign our daily admin, operations processes, lighting projects management work.
- Admin work - help to prepare and organise electronic mails, folders, files and documents (All items are online based, so you are free to work anywhere convenient for you)
- Ops work - coordinate, tracking goods with forwarders and suppliers.
- Project management work - answering to initial email inquiries, preparing relevant documents to clients, coordinate project requirements with various stakeholders. May require to visit site occasionally.
- Team player, responsible, hardworking,keen learner and diligent, able to see the big picture, goal oriented, able to communicate effectively
- Need to possess EEE qualification and at least 2 years in M&E consultancy firm or experience in lightings.
- Able to manage electrical lighting projects Having past experience in handling work stated above is a bonus.
- Good with computer work (excel, word, powerpoint, autocad etc), knowing Dialux or lighting simulation software will gradually be required
- Working style: 1. Monday to Friday 8 30am - 6pm. (Saturdays from 9am to 12 30pm)
- Job Type: Contract (Perm position offer for only good candidates upon probation)
- Salary: RM$3,000.00 to RM$4,500.00 /month (dependant on skills and experience)
- Candidate to be based in Malaysia or work from home in Malaysia.
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $3,000.00 to $4,000.00 /month
Tarikh Tutup: 06 Mar 2019