- RM1,200.0 - RM1,500.0 Per Month
- Coordinate patient care at the clinic.
- Administer medication to patients based on doctor's prescription.
- Dressing and other clinical procedures.
- Update and document medical care given to patients.
- Communicate with doctors about patients progress and condition throughout treatment.
- Operate medical equipment with care and professionalism.
- Help patients meet their needs be it physically, emotionally, mentally, and cognitively.
- Order and Keep Stock of Medication
- Coordinate and manage clinic tasks
- Min education SPM / Certificate / Diploma
- No Experience necessary
- Trainning will be provided
- Willing to work shifts (clinic Open 24hour).
- Willing to work in TTDI/PJ/ARA DAMANSARA/Bangsar .
- Good in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant personality and able to work under stressful environment.
- Skills: Computer, Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.
- KWSP, SOCSO included
- Hostel provided
- Annual Leave
Tarikh Tutup: 28 Feb 2019