- RM1,200.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Assisting Doctor during Dental Treatments
- Sterilizing Dental Equipments and Instruments
- Clinic Housekeeping
- Register and discharge patients accordingly
- Stock Check
- Minimum SPM holder.
- Training will be provided for those without experience
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Melayu
- With Experienced or able to converse in Mandarin/Cantonese as added advantage
- Salary is negotiable based on working experience.
- DENTAL GRADUATES awaiting posting are encouraged to apply
- Overtime pay, SOSCO, KWSP, medical and dental treatment benefits, weekend allowance
- Training would be provided
Tarikh Tutup: 16 Mar 2019