- RM2,500.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Assist with preparation and control company’s projects and budgets.
- Check and verify documents on back reconciliation and ensure proper documentation for internal and external auditors review.
- Develop financial reports and assist with the analysis of financial and economic date.
- Prepare vouchers and commitment forms for the computerized system and input regularized advances into the system.
- Perform other duties as assignment by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): able to communicate with all level of people, able to do proper reporting, problem solving skills, able to work independent, able to follow instructions, MS Office.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- 40 years below
- Able to work immediately
- Able to do full set account
- Annual Leave
Tarikh Tutup: 09 Feb 2019