- RM500.0 - RM1,000.0 Per Month
- Electronics engineering technicians perform technical tasks to aid in electronic research and in the design, manufacture, assembly, construction, operation, maintenance and repair of electronic equipment.
- Tasks include –
- Providing technical assistance in research and development of electronic equipment, or testing prototypes;
- Designing and preparing blueprints of electronic circuitry according to the specifications given;
- Preparing detailed estimates of quantities and costs of materials and labour required for the manufacture and installation of electronic equipment, according to the specifications given;
- Monitoring technical aspects of the manufacture, utilization, maintenance and repair of electronic equipment to ensure satisfactory performance and ensure compliance with specifications and regulations;
- Assisting in the design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of electronic systems;
- Planning installation methods, checking completed installations for safety and controls or undertaking the initial running of the new electronic equipment or system;
- Conducting tests of electronic systems, collecting and analysing data, and assembling circuitry in support of electronics engineers.
- Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Internship allowance
Tarikh Tutup: 08 Dec 2018