- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and filling with completeness of supporting documents.
- Responsible for payroll management; processing wages and ensure full payroll compliance to statutory regulations and company policies
- Preparation of supplier payment and any banking related matters.
- Good attention to details and able to meet deadlines.
- Prepare monthly report.
- Undertake any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Able to meet dateline.
- Secondary school qualification/Diploma.
- High motivated, self-disciplines and responsible.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Priority will be given to those who able to start immediately.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Training provided.
- Uniform provided.
Tarikh Tutup: 21 Dec 2020