- RM2,300.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Auditing financial information
- Diploma /Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Teamworking ability
- Allowance provided
- Basic salary: RM 2300 - RM 2800
Tarikh Tutup: 16 Nov 2020