- RM2,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Civil/Structural or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in construction-related project management.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Lokasi: Kajang , Selangor
Tarikh Tutup: 19 Jul 2020